The software for the evaluation of tests performed with the
(Please note: For the Ring Shear Tester RST-01.01 a similar program is available: RSV 95.)
Jenike-type Shear Tester
- English or German version, with manual (around 100 pages).
- Required operation system: Microsoft Windows XP* or higher.
- Calculates yield loci, time yield loci and wall yield loci.
- Data input masks for raw shear test data like shear forces at preshear and shear, normal load, mass of the filled shear cell, number of shear cell (data of up to 100 shear cells can be stored by the program), etc.
- Printing with Windows* Printer Driver, even in a network. Scalable printouts, print preview, insertion of individual captions.
- Printing of configurable reports (input data, stresses, flow properties, yield locus diagrams etc.).
- Combination of up top ten yield loci in one diagram.
- Import function for the import of individual yield loci/wall yield loci/time yield loci from input files of the old programs versions SV.
- Presentation of yield loci, wall yield loci, time yield loci, flow functions and wall friction angles in diagrams.
- Full screen presentation with the possibility to read the data of individual measurement points using the mouse cursor.
- SI-units (kg, Pa, N, kg/m3) or US-units (psf, lb, pcf).
* Registered trademark of Microsoft Corp.
Typical screen shot of the program (example of version RSV95 for Ring Shear Tester RST-01.01):
HOME - www.dietmar-schulze.de
Technical modifications and errors excepted.
© 1996-2014 Dietmar Schulze. All rights reserved.
Last updated: August 29, 2014.